CHIESA DELLA COMPAGNIA del corpus domini

The Chapel was almost certainly built in 1511 on the site of an earlier chapel, that of the Order of San Bernardino of Siena which can still be seen in the room below the current Chapel. Typical of this period of construction are the engraved stone supports at the base of the lunettes framing the frescoes around the walls. The church was renovated in the 1600s and the early 1700s. The stucco of the altar and the paintings within the Chapel can be traced back to this period. There is no attribution for the paintings but from comparisons they could be attributed to a follower of Francesco Nasini, a painter from nearby Amiata. The altarpiece dates back to the early decades of the 1500s and is attributed to Tommaso Papacello, a pupil of Luca Signorelli from Cortona.
Frescoes dating back to 1700 by local artists
Table of the Deposition from the Cross from 1500 by Papacello, a follower of Luca Signorelli da Cortona, placed on the altar
Bell tower with a curious structure with only two sides placed at right angles and relative bells.
What remains of the ancient oratory of San Bernardino da Siena, today houses a permanent nativity scene created by volunteers from the village